[llvm-dev] SPIR-V questions

Enrique González via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 6 01:54:32 PST 2019

Hi Alexey,

Im asking on the github and the SPIR-V forum, I did not know about its
existence, sorry.

About the C++ question, I refer to the language of the host code. The Intel
OpenCL examples uses C++ host and compiles the OpenCL kernel code inside by
its source code. The question is that, in C host, I can easily change the
code to compile the OpenCL kernel from SPIR-V compiled file instead of the
source code, but in C++ I do not find how to do the same, I do not
understand how the host compiles and builds the kernel.

Un saludo

Enrique González