[llvm-dev] reviews.llvm.org test-suite Repository

Sam Elliott via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 5 04:17:41 PST 2019

I’m not sure who administrates the “Active Repositories” on reviews.llvm.org

One issue is that the test-suite repository there, which points at the SVN version of that repository, seems to be out of date. I presume this is partly due to infrastructure fall-out from the repo migration.

Given this repo has now migrated to github, It would nice to be able to link to git commit ids, in a similar way that we can right now with https://reviews.llvm.org/rG<monorepo sha> - would that be possible?

Thanks,

Sam
--
Sam Elliott