[llvm-dev] [NEW] LLVM / Clang Social in Chicago

Doerfert, Johannes via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 15 14:40:41 PDT 2019

So far, it looks like Sunday May 19 is going to be the date of our first
meeting. On Friday, the date and place will be announced. That means,
the time to put your preferred dates into the doodle [0] comes to an
end soon!

If you have questions or issues, please let me know.

Thanks,
  Johannes

[0] https://doodle.com/poll/vf4mddxy2b2hybn4

--