[llvm-dev] [NEW] LLVM / Clang Social in Chicago

Doerfert, Johannes via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 6 20:37:30 PDT 2019

So, there will be an LLVM Social in the Chicago area.

We know what you now think, an LLVM Social in Chicagoland? Finally!

If you are interested in showing up __ for the first meeting __, use the
doodle [0] to indicate your preferred dates.

Note that the weekend was chosen for the first meeting only. We expect
to discuss future meeting details (times, locations, style, ...) at this
first meeting. Even if you cannot show for the first one, you can always
send us an email or use the Meetup discussion board [1].

The meeting will take place in the afternoon. We'll choose a bar in
Chicago proper that has enough seating space for the number of people
that will indicate to show. So, please indicate in the doodle [0], or
via Meetup [1], or both!

In addition to the doodle poll, please take a look at our Meetup page
[1]. We'll put meeting related posts there, thus joining  our Meetup
event is the best way to stay informed!

We hope to see many of you there!

P.S.
  Please also help to spread the word by forwarding this email or the
  Meetup link!

--

Johannes, Michael, and Hal
{jdoerfert, michael.kruse, hfinkel}@anl.gov