[llvm-dev] Where to send emails with questions about WebAssembly?

Osman Zakir via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 8 13:25:49 PDT 2019

Okay, so where should I send questions for WebAssembly?  Is it this mailing list or a different one?  I want to ask about how to compile WebAssembly modules with Clang directly, without Emscripten, for situations like what I have currently where I have a problem with generating WebAssembly and/or JavaScript glue code (I have a problem with the gen_struct_info stuff; I asked on the Emscripten GitHub about it and it seems like it's really hard to debug the issue).