[llvm-dev] how to use llvm fuzzer tools

18204310677 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat May 4 18:45:32 PDT 2019

Hello, I am a user of llvm, now I am learning to use the fuzzer tool provided by llvm, but now I have a problem.
According to the official llvm documentation, the fuzzer tool will automatically link to Libfuzzer, but when I use it, I will prompt the following message "This tool was not linked to libFuzzer".

When building the compiler, I used the following cmake command, "cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" -DLLVM_BUILD_TYPE=release -DLLVM_USE_SANITIZER=Address -DLLVM_USE_SANITIZER_COVERAGE=On -DLLVM_BUILD_RUNTIME=Off -DCMAKE_ASM_COMPILER=/home/nopea/LLVM/llvm_build/bin /clang -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=/home/nopea/LLVM/llvm_build/bin/clang++ -DLLVM_TARGETS_TO_BUILD=X86 ../llvm-8.0.0/", I hope you can help me solve this problem, thank you.
Best wishes