[llvm-dev] Efficient emulation of arithmetic operations

Alex Susu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 14 07:49:56 PDT 2019

   Hello.
     I would like to add that the work on arithmetic emulation was described also in a
WPMVP 2019 paper (satellite of PPoPP) - you can find it here:
https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=3306166 . Please ask questions and provide feedback if
this is of interest to you.
     Again, I consider this to be a very interesting contribution for the LLVM back end,
theoretical, but also as a proposed methodology in the aforementioned papers .

   Best regards,
     Alex