[llvm-dev] Status of the New Pass Manager

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 27 09:46:38 PDT 2019

For our downstream usage, we've switched entirely to the new pass
manager.  We made the switch a couple of months ago.  All of our testing
is being done with the NPM, and we're about to start deleting
(downstream) code which was only needed by the legacy pass manager.

I believe several other major contributors are in the same state.  We
really need to get upstream switched over so that all of the community's
testing efforts are aligned again.

Philip