[llvm-dev] GitHub monorepo and commit access

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 9 03:15:40 PDT 2019

Hi Marco,

There is no commit access via the Github monorepo as things stand. SVN is
still the place to commit changes to. However, for users of the monorepo,
there is the ability to do "git llvm push" to push changes to the
repository. See
https://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#for-developers-to-commit-changes-from-git
for details of hthis. I think the existing documents are still correct for
now, whilst we are in the transition period. I believe the change-over to
making the git monorepo the place to commit is likely to happen later this
year, though others will be able to clarify this further.

James