[llvm-dev] How to get a review for a patch?

Shoaib Meenai via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 25 08:40:10 PST 2019

Hi Ralf,

You added the old account for Eli (eli.friedman); I went ahead and switched it to the newer account (efriedma). You can tell it's an old account because if you go to https://reviews.llvm.org/p/eli.friedman/ (which can be accessed by e.g. clicking the eli.friedman in your reviewers list), the last activity is from 2016, whereas https://reviews.llvm.org/p/efriedma/ has recent activity. Hopefully that gets you some activity. It's also customary to add llvm-commits as a subscriber instead of a reviewer, but that shouldn't make too much of a difference.

The standard procedure is also to ping reviews weekly, which helps get review activity in most cases.