[llvm-dev] F18-LLVM: Unanswered but important points

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 19 10:53:42 PST 2019

"parser tree" and AST sound like they're probably the same thing - any
reason to believe they aren't/any distinction between those terms you're
aware of?
(you probably want to CC relevant people from those thread into this
one/whoever you're hoping to address these concerns - mailing lists can be
high volume & people don't always find the threads they would like to
contribute to)