[llvm-dev] modification on lnt to recognize new architecture

MARUKAWA KAZUSHI(丸川 一志) via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 11 22:40:21 PST 2019

Thank you very much, Florian.

I’ll follow those steps.

Regards,
-- Kazushi

From: florian_hahn at apple.com <florian_hahn at apple.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 6:45 PM
To: MARUKAWA KAZUSHI(丸川 一志) <marukawa at nec.com>
Cc: llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Subject: Re: [llvm-dev] modification on lnt to recognize new architecture

Hi,

On Dec 11, 2019, at 08:00, MARUKAWA KAZUSHI(丸川 一志) via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org<mailto:llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org>> wrote:

My question is where should I send this patch to make it merge with lnt
(https://github.com/llvm/llvm-lnt)?  I checked lists.llvm.org<http://lists.llvm.org> mailing lists,
but it is not clear to me.  Thanks in advance.

I think you can follow the same process as for regular LLVM patches (https://llvm.org/docs/Contributing.html#how-to-submit-a-patch): either via https://reviews.llvm.org  or the llvm-commits list. At least that’s what I’ve done in the past.

In case you are not sure what reviewers to add, it might be worth taking a look at recent LNT patches on llvm-commits, e.g. by looking for patches with [LNT] in the subject.

Cheers
Florian