[llvm-dev] modification on lnt to recognize new architecture

Florian Hahn via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 11 01:44:54 PST 2019

Hi,

> On Dec 11, 2019, at 08:00, MARUKAWA KAZUSHI(丸川 一志) via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>
> My question is where should I send this patch to make it merge with lnt
> (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-lnt)?  I checked lists.llvm.org mailing lists,
> but it is not clear to me.  Thanks in advance.

I think you can follow the same process as for regular LLVM patches (https://llvm.org/docs/Contributing.html#how-to-submit-a-patch <https://llvm.org/docs/Contributing.html#how-to-submit-a-patch>): either via https://reviews.llvm.org <https://reviews.llvm.org/>  or the llvm-commits list. At least that’s what I’ve done in the past.

In case you are not sure what reviewers to add, it might be worth taking a look at recent LNT patches on llvm-commits, e.g. by looking for patches with [LNT] in the subject.

Cheers
Florian