[llvm-dev] libc++ tests won't run due to a breaking change in Python 3.8 libraries

Manuel Jacob via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 5 14:31:47 PST 2019

It seems like the only actually used feature generated by this function
is "suse-linux-enterprise-server-11".

If that’s true, we could implement an ad-hoc solution for that case.
SLES 11 is a very old distribution and I’d expect nobody to run Python
3.8 on it. Therefore we could maybe not add any distribution feature if
`platform.linux_distribution()` is missing.