[llvm-dev] Question about downloading and building LLVM 9.0.0 from source

Osman Zakir via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 15 10:17:04 PDT 2019

Hi.

I noticed that version 9 is still isn't ready, but Emscripten expects you to use it as the LLVM WASM backend.  Emscripten wants us to use the latest upstream version of LLVM.  So I my question is when will the current upstream version, version 9, be ready to use?  Also, is WebAssembly still an experimental target to build (LLVM_EXPERIMENTAL_TARGETS_TO_BUILD setting) or is it a regular target now?