[llvm-dev] WebAssembly into normal Target?

Bruce Hoult via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 19 22:38:26 PDT 2018

RISC-V has a lot of commits going in recently and the quality is improving
rapidly. I think that for sure it should become a normal target before the
next release. At the moment it's not quite ready for production use (again
that should be in the next few months), but I guess that's a different
question.

So maybe switching it just after the 7.0 release is exactly the right thing
to do, to help make sure everything will be ready for the next release.