[llvm-dev] Can I control HSA config generated by AMDGPU backend?

Changdao Dong via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 5 23:58:21 PDT 2018

Matt,

Attached are the two assembly code for kernel "search2", one is from amdgpu
pro online compiler, one is from llvm-roc-1.6.x. It will be great if you
can take a look and see how to improve the llvm one.
In case you missed:
The target algorithm is lyra2 and the target kernel is "search2" in
https://github.com/fancyIX/sgminer-phi2-branch/blob/master/kernel/phi2.cl.
The detail is implemented in
https://github.com/fancyIX/sgminer-phi2-branch/blob/master/kernel/lyra2mdz.cl

Thanks,