[llvm-dev] Can I control HSA config generated by AMDGPU backend?

Changdao Dong via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 5 12:26:11 PDT 2018

The target algorithm is lyra2 and the target kernel is "search2" in
https://github.com/fancyIX/sgminer-phi2-branch/blob/master/kernel/phi2.cl.
The detail is implemented in
https://github.com/fancyIX/sgminer-phi2-branch/blob/master/kernel/lyra2mdz.cl
If you have time to take a look at the assembly, I can upload them later
today.

Thanks,
    Changdao

--