[llvm-dev] apt.llvm.org has the wrong binaries/headers for llvm-toolchain-xenial-7

Kristina Brooks via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 28 20:58:23 PST 2018

Hi,

FWIW, I just landed it (it depended on the related Clang commit which took
longer to review and the LLVMSupport change would be pointless without it
so I held off doing anything). The small LLVMSupport patch went in in
347832 and the bigger Clang patch in subsequent 347833.

The LLVM patch is fine on its own to merge into 7.0.1 but that's up to Tom
since he handles that. That would avoid the regression without merging the
more complicated Clang patch.

Anyway just figured I'd mention it, not really sure what the best course
of action is.

Thanks.
- Kristina