[llvm-dev] EuroLLVM'19 - Program committee volunteers needed

Arnaud Allard de Grandmaison via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 8 05:49:05 PST 2018

Are you interested in being on the program committee for the EuroLLVM'19
<http://www.llvm.org/devmtg/2019-04/> developers’ meeting in Brussels,
Belgium on April 19, 8-9 ? *Please let me know by this Wednesday, November
14th.*

I’m looking for people interested in volunteering their time to help review
proposals for the upcoming EuroLLVM'19 developers’ meeting. You *must* be
able to commit time around the last 2 weeks of January'19. How many
proposals you review really depends on the size of our program committee
and the number of proposals submitted. You will need to attend at least one
conference call after submitting your reviews to help finalize the program.

In order to make sure we have a balanced program committee, I would
appreciate if you could send me the following information:
1. What experience do you have serving on program committees? (no
experience is required, but we would like some experienced members on the
team as well as newer members)
2. What topic areas of the LLVM project do you feel comfortable reviewing
proposals for? (i.e., clang, back-end, mid-level, debuggers, libc++, lld,
etc)
3. What is your background? (i.e. industry, academia, research, hobbyist,
...)

Thank you!
--
Arnaud de Grandmaison