[llvm-dev] Trying to cross-compile LLVM runtimes to Windows

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 6 06:00:09 PST 2018

I suspect mingw is going to be incompatible with Petr’s needs. Adding Nico
as he probably does the most cross compiling.  I did it a little several
weeks ago, just not with libc++, and I don’t remember running into any
problems.

One thing that’s not clear to me is why the resource compiler is even being
invoked at all