[llvm-dev] Interprocedural register allocation. Status?

Kit Barton via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 30 14:43:21 PDT 2018

Hi Jon,
 I was looking at IPRA a while ago and then got pulled into other things. I completely missed Jonas’ questions on llvm-dev. Thanks Hal for pointing this out. I’ll take a look at this thread when I’m back at my laptop.

 I have one patch posted to fix a functional bug I found on PPC. Aside from that, I believe IPRA was functionally clean on PPC, but I need to do another round of testing to confirm. I also need to do another round of performance tests to make sure it doesn’t cause any performance regressions before enabling it.

 Sent from my iPhone using IBM Verse