[llvm-dev] [GSoC 2018] Request for review of GSoC proposal for "Improve debugging in optimized code"

Sagar Thakur via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Mar 25 23:42:00 PDT 2018

Hi Vedant,

I am a first year M.Tech (computer science) student at IIIT Hyderabad. I
am interested in working on two of the LLVM projects.

     1. Improve debugging for optimized code.

     2. Implement a single updater class for the dominator tree.

I have merged both the proposals in a single document because the GSoC
portal allows me to upload only one document for applying to LLVM.

The proposal for "Implement a single updater class for the dominator
tree" is under review by Jakub Kuderski.

Could you please review the proposal for "Improve debugging for
optimized code"?

Apologies for late request. I would really appreciate if you can give me
some feedback.

Google Doc link -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gCUADPIJ2heYCCDs3HJir1nQOEmj_ctj1pJN6W7Ei-o/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,