[llvm-dev] GSoC 2018 - "Pointer and Alias Analysis"

Gabor Borsik via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 23 08:54:10 PDT 2018

 Dear All,

I'm Gábor Borsik, a first-year M.S. student from Eötvös Loránd University,
Budapest.

I have learned about compilers in the university, and I really liked it. I
am currently working on a clang-tidy checker witch detects poorly seeded
random generators(https://reviews.llvm.org/D44143). After that, I would
like to work on LLVM and I love to continue the project in GSoC.

I mostly interested in 'Pointer and Alias Analysis'. Can you help me where
can I start?

The main goal for me to get more familiar with the LLVM and learn as much
as possible.

Thanks,

Gábo