[llvm-dev] Using lnt to run SPEC tests: possible or not?

Bill Seurer via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 19 14:53:16 PDT 2018

It appears that lnt has the capability to run the
SPEC2000/2006/2017(maybe) tests from looking at the options and from
poking around in the mailing list archives.  Or does it?  I experimented
a bit and cannot get it to work right.  However, it isn't really
documented anywhere so maybe I didn't set it up properly.  Plus there's
all the mention of llvmgcc...

So is anyone doing this?  Is there some setup information that I missed?
  Thanks for any tips on how to do this!
--

-Bill Seurer