[llvm-dev] [GSoC 2018] Introduction and Project Proposal

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 16 15:57:35 PST 2018

Hi Mohammed,
For an LLDB project you probably want to post your note on lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org<mailto:lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org> to get the attention of the main developers.  There is a lot of overlap in the communities and obviously LLDB is hosted on llvm.org, but it does have its own mailing lists.
Good luck!
--paulr