[llvm-dev] We are seeking --> Back-End LLVM Compiler Engineer - (Public Semiconductor Company) - San Jose, CA or Portland, OR or Eindhoven, Netherlands.
George @ Blueprint Recruiting, Inc. via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 16 12:21:16 PST 2018
Please review the job descriptions below and if you or any of your
associates are interested please submit your resume.
This is a full-time position in San Jose, CA or Portland, OR or Eindhoven,
Back-End LLVM Compiler Engineer
- Develop specific code generation and optimizations in the LLVM-based
- Implement new programming models for new cores and architecture extensions
in the compiler toolchain
- Maintain and optimize the current set of compiler tool chain
- Interact with Hardware architects and other teams, and provide compiler
tools perspective for the processor design as well as application design
- Perform various benchmarking and testing tasks to improve the quality of
the compiler products
- Assist product marketing and product support teams in pre and post sales
Qualifications for this position are as follows:
- BSCS/MSCS with 3+ years of related experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in compiler development
- Thorough understanding of compiler technology and other development tool
- LLVM development experience
- Knowledge of compiler backend technologies such as register allocation,
instruction scheduling, loop transformations, peephole optimizations, etc.
- Expert-level programming skills in C++, C and assembly languages
- Experience with SW development processes: project planning, version
control, bug tracking
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
The following qualifications are a plus:
- Experience with the implementation of embedded processor development tools
- Experience with VLIW, Vector or DSP architecture
- Experience with OpenCL C language support
Start Date: ASAP!!
To apply: please email your updated resume to:
<mailto:george at blueprintjobs.com> george at blueprintjobs.com.
Blueprint Recruiting, Inc.
Email: <mailto:george at blueprintjobs.com> george at blueprintjobs.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the llvm-dev