[llvm-dev] support for nvidia Turing GPU

Justin Lebar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 28 23:59:38 PST 2018

Those of us who are the main compiler developers don't have any Turing GPUs
in hand, so we haven't tested the compiler on Turing.  It's "supported"
today only inasmuch as "it compiles".

I am surprised to see this error and I'm not sure how that's happening.  If
you can provide steps to reproduce we might be able to assist you, although
we might need to buy some hardware first...