[llvm-dev] Using LLD to link against third-party libraries? How?

Osman Zakir via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 12 11:34:42 PST 2018

I mentioned the command I used in of my messages in this thread.  And of course I used clang++.exe to do it, not "LLVM".  I just meant I was using LLVM toolchain on the Developer Command Prompt for VS 2017.  Anyway, I'm trying again to build LLVM now.  I do have the MSVC compiler toolchain, but I want to try using the LLVM toolchain in Visual Studio since it's possible to do so.