[llvm-dev] I had enabled libcxx and libcxxabi, but I can't find C++ library and incude directories in the LLVM installation

Osman Zakir via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Dec 1 08:39:07 PST 2018

I managed to build LLVM after using the Git monorepo, but although I'd enabled the libcxx and libcxxabi projects as well, I can't find anything in the LLVM installation directory that indicates that they were built (assuming that for the former it'd be clang's C++ standard library headers and library files).  Could someone please help me out?  Thanks in advance.