[llvm-dev] Condition code in DAGCombiner::visitFADDForFMACombine?

Ryan Taylor via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 21 11:05:15 PDT 2018

As far as being present on both, I'm not sure why that would be the case.
If one instruction doesn't have contract or reassoc, then it should be
allowed to be contracted or reassociated despite any other instruction
flags.

That's my interpretation of what it should mean, otherwise, you'd have to
pair each possible combination.