[llvm-dev] SCEVExpander and IRBuilder

Sanjoy Das via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Apr 29 11:50:58 PDT 2018

Hi Alexandre,

Sorry I missed this -- I was on vacation when you sent this.

SCEVExpander already has an IRBuilder in it but AFAICT it isn't
exposed as a public interface.  I'd be fine if you wanted to expose a
public `GetIRBuilder()` accessor that let a SCEVExpander client use
the same IRBuilder as SCEVExpander.

-- Sanjoy