[llvm-dev] Aliasing of pointers from different address spaces

Demikhovsky, Elena via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 26 05:56:29 PDT 2018

       Hi,

       Can I configure address spaces aliasing for my specific target?
       I found this discussion (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/llvm-dev/0ZbzzN6t05o) , where James says "pointers in different address spaces cannot alias",
       but it is not what I see in the code.
       I looked for a way to customize address spaces separation in Target, but I can't find.
       Any thoughts?
       Thanks.

-        Elena

Intel Israel (74) Limited