[llvm-dev] PSA: Parallel STL algorithms available in LLVM

Scott Smith via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 10 20:08:25 PDT 2017

The spec doesn't seem to say anything about recursive calls to parallel
functions.  In my mind that means the functions must support it, since it
doesn't explicitly say it does not need to support it.  Do you think that's
accurate?

If so, I'll rely on that behavior in LLDB, and extend the implementation in
LLVM accordingly.