[llvm-dev] dragonegg support for latest versions of llvm

陳韋任 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 2 04:53:58 PDT 2017

> I tried to make dragonegg with the latest versions but it fails. It is
> able to be maked with the llvm version 3.3 only with GCC 4.6. I am trying
> this on my ubuntu system. I tried to make dragonegg with various
> combinations of llvm and GCC versions but the only combination which seems
> to be working is LLVM-3.3, GCC-4.6 and dragonegg-3.3.
>
> Is it a known issue? Could you please suggest anything so that I could be
> able to make dragonegg with latest versions of GCC and LLVM.

​I think that's what you can get currently. AFAIK, dragonegg is not an
active project. Trying to use dragonegg with latest versions of GCC and
LLVM is too hard
, IMO. The best chance is sticking to GCC-4.6, then upgrading the dragonegg
with newer LLVM release (one at a time).

Regards,
chenwj

--
Wei-Ren Chen (陳韋任)