[llvm-dev] dragonegg support for latest versions of llvm

Abhinav Prakash via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 2 04:40:28 PDT 2017

Hello All,

I am in need of dragonegg support for the latest version of llvm.

I tried to make dragonegg with the latest versions but it fails. It is able
to be maked with the llvm version 3.3 only with GCC 4.6. I am trying this
on my ubuntu system. I tried to make dragonegg with various combinations of
llvm and GCC versions but the only combination which seems to be working is
LLVM-3.3, GCC-4.6 and dragonegg-3.3.

Is it a known issue? Could you please suggest anything so that I could be
able to make dragonegg with latest versions of GCC and LLVM.

Many thanks.

With best Regards:
Abhinav Prakash