[llvm-dev] CMake Cache PGO error

Vedant Kumar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 15 16:01:53 PDT 2017

Haven't given the PGO cache file a shot, but I ran into a similar problem today, and solved the issue by making sure that my host compiler had access to a working copy of the profiling runtime.

For me, that's: ninja libclang_rt.profile_osx.a

If that's not your issue, try checking the CMake{Error,Output}.log files, and figure out why exactly the check is failing (most likely it has nothing to do with the "c++11 unsupported" error message).

vedant