[llvm-dev] [GlobalISel][AArch64] Toward flipping the switch for O0: Please give it a try!

Diana Picus via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 19 01:43:36 PDT 2017

On 17 June 2017 at 01:43, Quentin Colombet <qcolombet at apple.com> wrote:
> *** Your Help Is Needed ***
>
> - Please share your experience in using the GISel APIs and how we can make
> them better. Moving forward we’ll have those conversations on open source
> instead of internally/with a narrower audience.
> - Report any performance problem you identify
> - Propose patches!

While we're at it, these patches could use some review:
* [GlobalISel] combine not symmetric merge/unmerge nodes [1]
* [GlobalISel] Make multi-step legalization work [2]
* [GlobalISel] Enable specifying how to legalize non-power-of-2 size
types. [NFC-ish] [3]

Note that [2] is a spin-off from [3], which has been in review for a
long, long time.

[1] https://reviews.llvm.org/D33626
[2] https://reviews.llvm.org/D32529
[3] https://reviews.llvm.org/D30529