[llvm-dev] Test-suite bots red because of missing import

Chris Matthews via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jun 3 10:52:35 PDT 2017

We have both back and forward incompatibilities, so == is best.

I tried updating a bunch of these a while back.  I was able to update a bunch no problem.

For packages we depend on transitively, I think just listing the package with no qualifier is fine. For our core packages (Flask, SQLAlchemy, Jinja, setuptools), we’ll probably have to make an effort to keep up to date.