[llvm-dev] Test-suite bots red because of missing import

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 1 04:24:07 PDT 2017

On 1 June 2017 at 12:18, Leandro Nunes via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> So, in the end looks like this setuptools 36 was deleted from pypi. There is an issue [1] open on setuptools.

This happens every so often. We shouldn't be relying on specific
versions, but probably in ranges.

> We can still try to make a few changes on buildbot jobs to make the scripts less reliant on the latest from pypi.

We moved to specific versions because this didn't work, as it would
break assumptions.

What we need to to have ">=" and "<=" instead of "==" or latest.

Adding Chris who may know of the right fix for those cases.

cheers,
--renato