[llvm-dev] Git Transition status?

Robinson, Paul via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 17 16:42:18 PST 2017

Any anecdotal report from any interested party must be considered suspect.  It's just human nature to see, hear, and report things colored by your own preference.  You are just as likely to be "partisan" in this respect as anyone.
So while your interviews and report are valuable and interesting, I for one am reluctant to consider them definitive.
--paulr