[llvm-dev] WebAssembly object file support in MC

Dan Gohman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 11 16:34:08 PST 2017

Following up on recent patches which have added support for the new
WebAssembly object file format in Object, I have a series of patches to add
producer support in MC as well. Most of the code changes are in
WebAssembly-specific files and directories, however two initial patches to
add Triple support and create all the files needed for an MC backend reach
into more target-independent areas of the tree, so ideally they should be
reviewed by someone other than my WebAssembly colleagues :-).

If anyone is interesting in taking a look, they're right here:

https://reviews.llvm.org/D26701 (just triple support)
https://reviews.llvm.org/D26722 (adds skeleton writer boilerplate)

Thanks!

Dan