[llvm-dev] LLVM social in Sweden?

Diana Picus via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 27 02:22:49 PST 2017

Hi all,

Thanks for the answers! I've also received a couple of answers
off-list, so there should be enough of us to get something rolling.

I think we should start with something informal to get to know each
other and see what our interests are etc. So, I've created a poll with
a random slice of March here [1], so we can sync on the date / time.
Please pick as many options as you can. The times are just ballpark
estimates, I'm trying to cover different scenarios in case people have
to take trains or have other constraints. Just pick whatever's closer
to what you prefer, and we'll settle on something more specific later
on. If you can't make it, please say so and we can try to do this in
April instead, so we can have more time to plan.

I'm thinking of leaving this up for a week or so before deciding
something, but if you need to know sooner please say so.

Also, any suggestions for venues are appreciated!

Thanks,
Diana

[1] http://doodle.com/poll/cfp7i7x98ad82h88