[llvm-dev] when will LLD be included with LLVM releases?

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 17 14:21:17 PST 2017

Sylvestre, are you still the Debian package manager for LLVM? Can you make
an lld release as well? Doko, same for Ubuntu. If not, could you please
contact the current managers?

We are now including it on 4.0 RC2. It would be good to have it at least
for x86 and Aarch64, but if it's OK to release experimental things, I'd
also like to have it on ARM. Others may want for their targets as well.

Cheers,
Renato