[llvm-dev] Debugging Docs and llvm.org/docs/

Alex Denisov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 3 05:47:43 PDT 2017

The HTML generated using sphinx[1].
At the bottom of each page you can see actual version of sphinx used to generate this page.

> - How should I best debug whether the docs (in RST) are syntactically correct? Are there recommended practices for doing a sanity check on the docs?

Just run correct version of sphinx locally and check whether everything is correct.

> - How often do the documents get built and uploaded to the website?

AFAIK it happens once per hour (cron-task with polling).

CC’ing Renato in case I missed something.

[1] http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/stable/

--
AlexDenisov
Software Engineer, https://lowlevelbits.org