[llvm-dev] A new code coverage bot

Davide Italiano via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 26 10:55:16 PDT 2016

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 3:32 AM, Sean Silva via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Vedant Kumar via llvm-dev
> <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>>
>> The bot hiccupped earlier but looks stable now. The average turnaround
>> seems to
>> be 3.5 hours.
>>
>> clang:
>>   http://lab.llvm.org:8080/coverage/coverage-reports/clang/index.html
>>
>> lld:
>>   http://lab.llvm.org:8080/coverage/coverage-reports/lld/index.html
>

> This seems like a bug in the coverage generation:
>
> http://lab.llvm.org:8080/coverage/coverage-reports/lld/coverage/Users/buildslave/jenkins/sharedspace/clang-stage2-coverage-R@2/llvm/tools/lld/ELF/Symbols.cpp.html#L31
>
> It shows `switch (Body.kind()) {` with zero counts even though code it
> dominates has counts.

Also, I think that at some point we could teach coverage about
llvm_unreachable() (or the other way around, maybe annotating), so
that we don't get zero counts as in here, e.g. void TargetInfo::relaxTlsIeToLe()
http://lab.llvm.org:8080/coverage/coverage-reports/lld/coverage/Users/buildslave/jenkins/sharedspace/clang-stage2-coverage-R@2/llvm/tools/lld/ELF/Target.cpp.html

--
Davide