[llvm-dev] A new code coverage bot

Sean Silva via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 26 03:32:08 PDT 2016

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Vedant Kumar via llvm-dev <
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> The bot hiccupped earlier but looks stable now. The average turnaround
> seems to
> be 3.5 hours.
>
> clang:
>   http://lab.llvm.org:8080/coverage/coverage-reports/clang/index.html
>
> lld:
>   http://lab.llvm.org:8080/coverage/coverage-reports/lld/index.html

This seems like a bug in the coverage generation:

http://lab.llvm.org:8080/coverage/coverage-reports/lld/coverage/Users/buildslave/jenkins/sharedspace/clang-stage2-coverage-R@2/llvm/tools/lld/ELF/Symbols.cpp.html#L31

It shows `switch (Body.kind()) {` with zero counts even though code it
dominates has counts.

-- Sean Silva