[llvm-dev] [RFC] AAP Backend

Ed Jones via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 15 09:12:18 PDT 2016

I have now posted the final two patches for the backend to add
Disassembler support, ISel and CodeGen. The full list of patches is now:

https://reviews.llvm.org/D23664 - AAP triple and target
https://reviews.llvm.org/D23665 - ELF definitions
https://reviews.llvm.org/D23667 - Stub backend
https://reviews.llvm.org/D23770 - InstrInfo, RegInfo Tablegen
https://reviews.llvm.org/D23771 - MC layer support
https://reviews.llvm.org/D23772 - AsmParser
https://reviews.llvm.org/D23773 - InstPrinter
https://reviews.llvm.org/D24612 - Disassembler support
https://reviews.llvm.org/D24613 - Code generation

Currently only the first patch has been accepted, and we are looking for
more people to review the remaining patches.

Thank you,
Ed Jones