[llvm-dev] How to get interprocedural analysis results from DSA (Poolalloc)

Frederik Peukert via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 12 09:15:53 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I am using Data Structure Analysis (DSA) from the poolalloc module as
points-to/alias-analysis. I get the graph for a function with the
getDSGraph() method. However I am not sure how to get the interprocedural
results from the analysis. I am using the EQTDDataStructures analysis pass
which should include the bottom-up and top-down pass and therefore should be
interprocedural (am I wrong?).

How do I get the interprocedural graph or interprocedural analysis results?

Anyone can help me?

Thanks!

Regards,

Frederik