[llvm-dev] Memory-to-memory .td example?

Ed Hepler via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 4 22:07:13 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm currently doing some research on instruction set architectures and
have been looking for a a C compiler as a tool to assist in the work.
I'm new to LLVM, have read through the documentation, and compiled the
release to run some tests.

I looked over the documentation, and read through the .td files for some
of the included architectures.    All are register-based architectures.
However, my work is looking at a memory-to-memory architecture, and I'm
looking for some examples (or more documentation on writing .td files)
to use as the basis for the .td files I need to write.

Any help (or pointers to examples) is appreciated!

Thanks!